Monday, May 26, 2008

Back Up and Running

I must have been smoking crack, when I decided to start a blog while a full-time law student, part time law-intern for a law firm, part-time mediator for state court, father of 2 kids (ages 4 and 3), and the husband of the baddest chick on the planet. In other words, I not only don't have time, I probably need an extra 20 hours each week. But God gives strength to the weary, so I hope to be more diligent going forward.

I just completed my second year of law school, while working full time hours as a law intern for a small firm, and doing an externship for state court as a mediator. At this point, I am pretty much fried. I am enjoying spending time with my wife and kids over the summer. I will enjoy this time next summer even more, which is when I hope to graduate from law school. In the mean time, I hope to post at least 1 small entry each day.

Till next time... God Bless

No comments: